Medical 3D Printing
Imagine Explore Create
Why Surgeons are using 3D Medical Printed Models
- 3D medical prototyping allows patients and healthcare professionals to develop an ideal surgical plan and any anticipated complications prior to actual surgery. Cost effective
- Practice risk-free surgical approaches. Cost effective
- Allow the surgeon to practice procedure and determine specific surgical equipment that will be needed during actual surgery. Cost effective
- Surgery time faster and less anesthesia time for the patient. Cost effective
- Reduce or eliminate need for costly cadavers.
Specialists who benefit from 3D Medical printing
Medical Equipment Prototyping available
Durable Medical/Prosthetics Equipment
Medical Device Equipment
Imagine offering your patients a better understanding of their personalized medical pathology and how you can offer them accuracy, time efficiency during surgical procedures allowing your patients less time in the operating room and a realistic plan of treatment.
Explore the modern technology of 3D medical printing at your fingertips. By tilizing sonograms, CT or MRI scans, 3D printing offers improved accuracy, cost effectiveness and enhanced personalized care for a successful and methodical outcome.
Create anatomical models for education and surgical utilization that are customized for medical/surgical needs. Optimal for hands on pre-surgical training and eliminating the need for costly cadavers and streamlining Medical Device prototyping. Utilizing 3D medical printing prototypes are cost effective to the patient and to the healthcare establishment.